Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm now a quilt instructor!

Amazing what a new year can bring.  I had been praying for changes and that is what is happening.  My word for the year is "persevere", and then a couple of months later a quote from the book of Job, "do not despise small beginnings".

I obtained business licenses' for my business "Creative Threadplay", and have a federal EIN, a state business license, and a city of Tacoma business license.  Next I need to make some business cards.

My first class was April 18th, and had four ladies.  Our project was Threadplay I, and we made a purse size refillable notebook. Unfortunately one of my students had to leave before I got the camera out but here are pictures of the others.

 I had a wonderful time with these ladies and am looking forward to seeing them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment